Tuesday, September 6, 2011

WHY I LOVE K-POP ( Part II )

Based on why I love k-pop (Part 1)
I wanna show why I love them, my ultimate k-pop singer ^^

First, I had said that I love their MUSIC rite ?
Ya, I really love their music and all their SONGS
I'll always waiting for their comeback XD


Second, what did I said before ? Okay, their BEHAVIOR ^^
Look how dorky they was, but CUTE !



Then, I love their AURA, they always make I'm attract with them
I love their performance, talent, clothes, hairstyle and more !


And I love their cute expression ^^
They CUTE and ADORABLE, like and like and like thousand times



GD and TOP and YB and DS are my oppa
DARA and BOM are my unnie
CL and MINZY and VI are my dongseng, call me noona/unnie ^^

p/s : I love everything about them !
I love who they are ^^

No comments: