Monday, September 26, 2011

KMW SUCCESS !

Finally, I went to KOREAN MUSIC WAVE 2011 concert
Its happen last Saturday on 24/9/2011



There are more 25 songs were performed that nite
Even I'm at free seating, I really enjoyed the concert ^^
I came there becoz I wanna see GD, TOP and VI
Other my fav group are FT ISLAND and 4 MINUTE
Woah, I still cant believe I had seem them on stage !

Oh, I'm really sorry coz I can't take the pic and vid
The result will be in bad quality pic and vid
Moreover, there's security check everywhere, really strict huh ?
Maybe next time, I will ^^

I hope I will able get the chance when BIG BANG come to Malaysia
Please come to Malaysia again ^^
Make your exclusive showcase here for Malaysian VIP

KOREAN MUSIC WAVE 2011 really DAEBAK !


P/s : Baru terhegeh-hegeh nak post menda ni, kan ? Huhu



No comments: