Wednesday, September 14, 2011

MY PRECIOUS ITEM !

Oh ya, i wanna post about this precious item
Its have reached safely ^ ^ I'm waited from a long time ^ ^
Actually its almost 2 weeks till I got this item
Not such a long period rite ?


Yeah, i got it this morning, Thankfully :D

I really love the case, looks exclusive !
Yeah, exclusive for VIP ^ ^
I wonder what inside it, Lets open !


Wow, what's this ? Pretty crown isn't ?
But what it is actually ? Lets find out ^ ^


Its a BIG BANG crown lightstick ^ ^
Its new version of them ! Lol !
Such a beautiful lighstick ^ ^

Oh, about price, trust me, its impossible to who are not VIP
But to VIP, maybe it will be consider

Lets watch this video ^ ^

P/s : Use it for KMW concert ! Lets hold our lightstick VIP !

2 comments:

Miss GD said...

OMMO ! where did you bought it ?

Miss Aien said...

I bought it from random kpop online store but he didnt sell many items, just a certain item only