Monday, September 26, 2011

KMW PART 2 !

* I DO NOT OWN THIS PICTURE and VIDEO
CREDIT TO THE UPLOADER ^^
THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING your PIC and VID *

Okay, we'll in KMW Part 2
Then there were the only one girl group coming up, Its 4 MINUTE ^^
They were my fav group too =) I'm 4NIA too rite ? ^^
They began their performance with their hit songs, " Mirror Mirror "
* Fan boy screaming crazily, lol ^^ *


Haha, I sang almost of this songs too ^^
After that, they having short interview with MC
I cant find the vid, but they tried to communicate with fans in English
They've introduced " Kami 4 Minute, Apa Khabar ? "
Even though they had mistaken word, at least they've tried
Good work 4 MINUTE !

Then, move to " Heart to Heart ", Love the chorus meh ^^


" I My Me Mine " following


Then " Muzik " and " Hot Issue " will be the end of 4 MINUTE performance



Woah, really sexy and pretty ladies ^^
This time were fan boy turn screaming and cheering
I love their performance ^^

Next, will be U-KISS performance, I love their 0330 songs !
My friend really excited becoz she's a KISS ME
I'm not KISS Me but i'm just a random fan ^^
They sang " Binguel Binguel ", " Everyday ", " Never Land ",
" 0330 " and " Man Man Ha Ni "
I cant find 0330 fancam (T T)
Well, enjoyed Kiss Me ^^

Thanks for her effort to recording and sharing with us !

Oh, after their performance, there's no KEVIN and DONGHO
Becoz U-KISS have to back to Korea ASAP

Then PARK JUNG MIN turn, " Not Alone " leading his performance
I've sang along this song and I feel I love this song ^^


Then he sang another songs " Because Its You ", " Everyday Its My Christmas " ,
" Missing You " and " Let Go "
I didn't knew his songs but just follow the flow
And there's Park Jung Min' fans at free seating area sing along and gathering
waving their lightstick to support Park jung Min from far
They were really great fans !

Oh, Park Jung Min had greeting their fans with Chinese and Malay language
Then, there's a part when he forgot, he took out his tiny paper and read it
He say " Sangat gembira, saya akan buat yang terbaik untuk kamu semua "
Then he'll find that he have mistaken word and he laugh
Then he speak in Korea to continue his word
Aww, so cute ^^

He had performed his " hip-twisting " dance
PARK JUNG MIN, you are DAEBAK !

Okay, finish KMW part 2, Part 3 coming up !




No comments: