Monday, September 26, 2011

KMW PART 1 !

* I DO NOT OWN THIS PICTURE and VIDEO
CREDIT TO THE UPLOADER ^^
THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING your PIC and VID *

Okay, where should we start this precious experience ?
Lets go straight to the main point rite ?
When the concert had began, Yeah !

FT ISLAND were the first leading, they are my favourite band ^^
I've almost memorize their HIT songs, am I PRIMADONA ? lol
Suddenly all the lights on stage was off
Then, I heard a voice sang the beginning part of "Hello Hello"
And all the lights was on and there's Lee Hong Gi and FT ISLAND
* all the fans screaming *

All the fans sang along the songs include ME :)
I've almost sang all the part of " Hello Hello" songs lol
Well we need to warm up guys, have many songs after that ^^

Then, they had an interview with MC
Oh, I forgot to introduce our special MC, they are KEVIN and DONGHO from U-KISS
with another two MC, MY DJ and SG DJ, I love their interaction with crowd, Thanks guys !

My friend shout out " Nasi Lemak " and " Roti Banjir ", Haha
Its according to our lunch just now, Lol ^^

Then, they sang " Love Love Love ", its my favourite songs too

Then they sang " Bad Woman" and " Bing Bing ",
I'm not memorize these songs just follow the music ^^
The last songs was " I Hope ", yeah ! I love this song !

Hong Gi's vocal really DAEBAK ! There's a part he sang high notes !
They got excellent response from the crowd
Almost everbody sang their songs ^^

Then, there will be TEEN TOP performance
I'm not their fans but I just followed the beat of the music
At the same time, I'm busy blew the valve thats we got it free of course
Ready for next performance ^^

Well, TEEN TOP performed " No more perfume on you ", " Brushing ",
" Intro (47") clap ", " Angel " and " Supa Luv "
They have great future and fans, Fighting !
I'll give you VVIP fancam, (I do not own this vid, credit to the uploader)
Special for TEEN TOP fans !


Okay, we'll go to KMW Part 2 ! Let's move on !


No comments: