Friday, September 9, 2011

MY ULTIMATE BIAS !

I will never changed my mind, Definitely !

Even TOP oppa more handsome and sexy,

" Come on, I know u want me "
LOL oppa dont teasing me ^^

Even dongseng Seungri more cute than other panda,

" Noona, look at me only :3 "
LMAO he so cute !

Even Taeyang oppa more energetic and innocent,

" Yoyoyo, peace babe "
Omo, he teasing me too ^^

And even Daesung oppa more funny and friendly,

" Come on, come on ^^ "
Oppa, dont make me laugh again :D

But, my ultimate bias always him, NO DOUBT !

" Gee, thanks pick me babe ! "
Of course oppa ^^

Whatever he do, he always attract me XD

But, I still love five of them very much ^^

" Yo, BIG BANG rite here, babe "
Ya, all of them always by my side ^^

p/s : Nothing can replace them :D
Always in my blood ^^










No comments: