Tuesday, September 6, 2011

WHY I LOVE K-POP ( Part I )

Suddenly nak post pasal title ni, wanna know why ?
This is all about ^^

I will not looking for their looks and figure at my FIRST sight
Yes, i'll admit I'll will just praise them with their good looks but NOT enough to be
My FAVOURITE k-pop singer

I actually a choosy person :)
I will look them in many way and aspect
Even though they have their weakness, I will ACCEPT it
Because I had love and have my eyes on them ^^

Okay, LETS START !

First thing first, very important that I love their MUSIC
If I love more of their 5 SONGS and always wait for their COMEBACK,
thats make them my FAVOURITE k-pop singers ^^
Ex : 4 Minute, Block B and etc

4 Minute

Second, I love their BEHAVIOR, esp their FUNNY side XD
They are not pretending for sure ^^
Even how dorky are they, I love them !

Block B

Then, they can make I'm ATTRACT to them
They have their AURA to make me just look at them
Their talent, performance and etc

Ft Island

Another one, they are CUTE and ADORABLE XD
Thats very BIG bonus to me ^^
Oh ya, they can make cute expression too

F(X)

Lastly but not least, I love WHO they are !
They just do what they think best ^^ Fighting !
Just be yourself ^^

Girl Generation


p/s : when once I love somebody, then I will love them forever ^^




No comments: