Tuesday, September 27, 2011

KMW PART 3 !

* I DO NOT OWN THIS PICTURE and VIDEO
CREDIT TO THE UPLOADER ^^
THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING your PIC and VID *

Okay, time for KMW Part 3
The most moment that I waiting for, Yeah !
I started to push on the button on my crown lighstick
Start waving it in the air with other VIP
Its SEUNGRI from BIG BANG of course ^^
Yeah, maknae will leading the party !

Fans starting screaming crazily include of course ME :D
Then, he came out with " VVIP " songs
Actually, I'm still blur, is this real ? Oh man ! He's on Malaysia's stage
I'm continue screaming and scream again
Make some noise !


I'm getting excited and start sang along, of course lah !
Then, there a short break for interview with SEUNGRI
SEUNGRI really want hear screaming of Malaysian VIP, lol
He stood up for a little moment and lets the VIP screaming crazily

VI : " Whassup Malaysia ! I'm Seungri from Big Bang ! "
MC : " How isn't feel in Malaysia ? "
VI : " Finally, Big Bang in here, so my first time in Malaysia, so I'm excited "
MC : " I think the fans even more excited, what do u think about the fans in Malaysia ? "
VI : " Malaysian Fans BAGUS ! I think BAGUS !
Good ! Yes ! "
* while pointing his hand to the crowd *
MC : " More than BAGUS, I'll teach u SANGAT BAGUS ! "
VI : " SANGAT BAGUS ! Whats that mean ? "
MC : " Means very BAGUS ! "
VI : Ah, like Awsome !
MC : " Yeah ! "
VI : " SANGAT BAGUS everyone ! * He makes his thumbs up to the crowd "
MC : " Fans in Malaysia expect to see here u more often "
VI : " I'll see u soon ! Like concert or live performance or album "
MC : " U guys have a lot of concert that u can go now, Yeah !
U can go to the Park Jung Min concert, u can go to the Seungri and Big Bang concert "
VI : " Ah, I think ah, I dont like concert, its like ah, I want...I want live here ! "
MC : " U wanna live here ? Seungri want to live here !
I bet ya, they'll more excited ! They say come to my house ! I see ! Pick me, pick me ! "
VI : Ah, so lets have some fun tonight ! "
MC : " Sounds good ! Seungri is gonna make u guys have the best nite of ur life !
Are u ready for Seungri ? Victory ! Come on ! "
VI : " Are u ready for party tonight ? "
MC " Lets the party start it ! "
VI " Lets rock and roll, baby ! "

Then he performed " Strong Baby " for his second performance


" What Can I do " was his end of his performance


I feel I wanna jumping like others VIP
But there's no one was standing at free seating
I afraid that I'll blocking other fans, but nvm maybe next time
Seungri really really amazing guy, noona love you ^^
* even we in same age but i born 7 month earlier, Lol *

Then, the last performance that make fans even crazily
Of course GD&TOP leh, I've been waiting for this !
* Screaming even more crazy like there's no end *
They appear with " Knock Out " song


TOP : " Say yeah ! "
FANS : " Yeah ! "
TOP : " Say A-Yeah ! "
FANS : " A-Yeah "
TOP : " Say A-Yeah ! " (again)
FANS : " A-Yeah " ( again )
GD : " Say uh uh " (along with TOP's beatbox)
FANS : : " Uh uh "
GD : " Say uh uh " (again )
FANS : : " Uh uh " ( again )
GD : " Wassup, wassup, wassup wassup, wassup, wassup "
( Fans followed the leader )
" Now screammmmmmiiingggg ! "
* Fans screaming again ! *
GD : " Wassup Malaysia ! How the party tonight ? Are u guys having fun ? "
FANS : " Yeah ! "
GD : " Really ? "
FANS : " Yeah ! " ( even louder )
GD : " We're GD&TOP ! we're gonna make u crazy tonight ! "
TOP : " Yeah ! "
GD : " Please show me ur love, rite ! Are u ready ? Are u ready ? Whats next ? "
TOP : " Lets go OH YEAH ! "

Then, of course with the short break interview with GD&TOP

MC : " Oh yeah, yeah, GD&TOP ! The legendary ! Oh my goodness !
That's make sense, the legendary GD&TOP ! Unbelieveable !
I'm standing next to GD&TOP ! U've get the picture up,
take the picture guys, come on ! GD&TOP rite here ! Snap those picture !
There u go make the flash goin' up, unbelieveable !
Alrite, whats ur first impression about all Malaysian fans ? Givin' up man ! "
GD : " Wassup Malaysia ! I'm G-dragon ! Nice to meet ya "
MC : " TOP ? "
TOP : " Nice to meet u, I'm TOP ! "
MC : " U know GD&TOP track fans whereever they go,
u know everytime they in the airport, I means everyone waiting there,
Its amazing how popular this two are and the rest of Big Bang as well,
How do u like Malaysia ? "
GD : " Ah, its amazing ! Like .... (what I heard was screaming) Everybody knows Big Bang
(screaming loudly) I love this place ! I love you ! "
MC 1 : " U know I'll tell u story, I was in Singapore, Big Bang came last time "
MC 2 : Alrite !
MC 1 : " And there's a girl approach me and she was like, Oh u are DJ rite ?
I said ya, I thought she was approach me rite ? She said Where's TOP ? "
MC 2 : " Oh no !
MC 1 : " I dunno ! "
MC 2 : " Thats sad and embrassing ! "
MC 1 : " I dunno where's TOP is "
TOP : " Rite here ! "
MC 1 : " Haha, rite here ! "
MC 2 : " They've got the sign said MARRY ME ! " * pointing to the fans *
MC 1 : " This hairstyle is ur new hairstyle ! "
GD : " Yeah ! "
MC 1 : " It is good ! How do u like this new hairstyle ?
* Fans respone with screaming *
GD&TOP : " Aight ! "
MC 2 : " I'm gonna say Malaysian fans, we're also lucky tonight here and
I'm gonna ask to do now, scream to the max ! Come on !
* Fans screaming and screaming again even louder "
MC 2 : " Show them, we're the best Korean fans in the world ! "
MC 1 : " Like the whole world is cheering for u guys, yeah ! "
TOP : ( speaking Korean, I can't understand but still cheering for him ! )
MC 1 : " Did u planned for a Malaysian concert for Big Bang ?
* Can't heard GD&TOP voice becoz of the cheering from the fans *
MC 2 : " I think they've actually speak thats the answer, Am I rite ?
Are u ready to going crazy ? GD&TOP will gonna drive u crazy rite !
Lets gonna scream for GD&TOP ! "

The last but not least, of course " High-High " will be the climax of the concert !


Ah, I sang all their songs, even my pronoounce terrible
But, I still wanna sang ! I didn't look at anyone !
Just focus on them and let myself followed the flow of their music
until at the same time, my friend asking for binocular
I didn't noticed her, Sorry dear ! I was like dazzled by their performance
I didn't heard anything except them !

I'm proudly non-stop waving my crown lightstick since Seungri's performance
I really enjoyed much and screaming much and waving much ^^
I thinks my body was in pain, especially my throat and my hand
* Maybe waving too much, definitely ! Excited leh ^^ *
Fortunately, I've still have my voice and my other part of mine are stable ^^

Thats the day that I ever can forget !
I'll be there next time, oppa !
We'll waiting for ya !

P/s : I love u guys so much !
Still heard their voice everywhere and remembered the day !
















No comments: