Thursday, September 29, 2011

BIG BANG SCENARIO 1 !


YB : Yah, hyung ! Move aside ! Its my turn >.<

TOP : Whose have the sexiest legs ? Me or GD ?

GD : Of course I am ^^ U can't defeat me lol ^^

VI : * starring at GD's legs *
Hyung, how come ur legs more sexy than me ?

GD : Ahaha, maybe I have my own tips, who's want ?
Please raise ur legs now ^^

VI : Me ! Me ! * raise one of his legs *

TOP : I wanna too >< * try his best to raise both his legs *

YB : Yah, whats all of u talking about, we're in the middle of games

GD : Okay, I will reveal my secret to all of you !
Lets follow me ^^ Youngbae ! U wanna knew too rite ?
Come ^^ Leave the games !

YB : Hurm...... * Quickly chased GD when he started to running *

VI : Hyung ! Wait ! * Hurry chased his hyung *

TOP : Yah, wait ! How dare all of u leave me !
* Tried chased Seungri *

p/s : My first scenario lol ^^
G-RI :D

No comments: