Sunday, January 27, 2013

THREE OF MY DREAMS

I wanna share three of my previous dreams and its about the same K-pop idols
Of course its related to Big Bang * wink ;) *
Its actually happen last year but I didn't managed to write them all in blogs
First Dream : -
Big Bang had performing live in somewhere in a hall
While Daesung had his own solo, then there was an accident and caused fire on his clothes



Then Daesung just take off his clothes and throw the clothes nearby
Then suddenly I dunno how its happen and nearly hit me
I think I'm too close with stage at that time 
Then fortunately staff do their quick action and no one hurts 
Seungri saw the accident and asked me if i'm hurt

Then I said I was okay and nothing hurt :)
* Seungri really take care of his fans well, aww Seungri :3 *

Then after they finish their performance, 
Seungri look at me and said "Good Luck" from far
I replied "Seungri,Good luck too" and smile :)
Suddenly, I saw GD on the back stage with a huge lollipop

I was plan to go after him after this 
But then suddenly I woke up ~Aish~

Second Dream : -
I was talking with GD and TOP in my home
GD talked with our language, while TOP talked with English
I dunno since when GD can talk our language fluently LOL :P
Then I got their signature and hug from each of them XD
Even its only dream but I'm totally happy :DD
My favourite OTP beside G-ri XD

 

Third Dream : -
I had met GD and sat beside him
Then take picture of him XD
Really short dream ^^ But its enough for me XD




p/s : I hope I can dream about them again and again :D
So do you guys too VIPs ^^

No comments: