Wednesday, January 23, 2013

MY FAV K-POP ARTIST : B-TOB


Now turn for B-TOB ^^
 
We're born to beat yo ! ^^

Seo Eunkwang / Eun Kwang
Leader and Main Vocalist 
* I've been decide that he was my first bias in BTOB ^^ 
His voice XD I'm melting *

Jung Ilhoon / Ilhoon
Main Rapper and sub-vocal
* I can't run from a rapper LOL :P He so cute tho XD *


Lee Changsub / Changsub
Sub- vocal
* I'm quite attract to him when he debut on Insane MV *


Shin Dong-geun / Peniel
Sub-rapper
* He's quite attractive to me ^^ and hardly choose between he and Changsub ^^ *

Lee Min Hyuk / Min Hyuk
Sub-vocal, Sub Rapper, Lead Dancer, Visual
* He had a very cute face :3 *  

 Lim Hyunsik / Hyunsik
Lead Dancer and Main Vocal
* He had his own charming ^^ *

 
Yook Sungjae / Sungjae
Sub-Vocal and Sub-Rapper
* I heard that he had many fans too along with Minhyuk ^^ *

Actually, I still dunno how my list in BTOB 
I just love them all !
But Eun Kwang and Ilhoon was confirmed on the top of the list LOL :P  


p/s : Next INFINITE coming up !

No comments: