Wednesday, January 23, 2013

MY FAV K-POP ARTIST : C-CLOWN

Seem my favourite k-pop artist list will be increased
U can see them on my favourite k-pop artist on your right ^^
Okay now I really love BTOB and C-CLOWN since they debut ^^
Their songs, voice, style and etc really daebak !
And INFINITE too lately ^^

 Okay we'll start with C-CLOWN first ^^
I love all of them XD

 Yu Ba Rom / Rome
Leader and Rapper
* Ah, just a complete package !
I falling for him when I heard his rap for the first time ^^
He was my first bias in C-Clown :D *

 Kangjun
Main vocalist 
* I really love his voice ^^ He really have daebak voice XD *

Kim Hyun II / Ray
Vocalist
* This cute boy really melt every noona's heart ^^
When he was in his first debut mv, I'm wondering how he really look like
He so cute :3 
Every cute boy like Kevin (U-kiss) and Chunji (Teen Top) I will placed them on number 3 on my list XD  *

Lee Min Woo / T.K
Rapper
* He also talented in rap ^^ Go T.K ! *

 
Kim Tae Min / Siwoo
Vocalist
* Ah what can I say this, he's pretty ^^ btw never thought this picture was a gif ^^ *

 
Lee Jae Joon / Maru
Rapper and maknae
* This boy really young and talented ^^
I placed him on my last list coz I'm too old for him,haha LOL :P
I share same age with Rome ^^ *

 
p/s : Mostly I love someone who can rap well ^^
Also many of my bias was a leader and rapper XD

No comments: