Thursday, January 24, 2013

MY FAV K-POP ARTIST : INFINITE

Actually I had knew them and love their (Paradise) song ^^
My favourite K-pop song ^^
But its took some times to be their fans 
And now I admit that they were great either ^^

 
 
Okay I had decided my bias and all of this was my sister's fault LOL
She had make me love Infinite like her, haha XD
I'm still confused of them but will take some time to know them
Just knew a few of them ^^

 Lee Ho Won / Hoya
Rapper, vocalist and main dancer
* He was my first bias here ^^ I dunno what make me attract to him, its just happen ^^
Maybe macho, cute and etc ^^ Ah dont forget, he was a rapper too ! * 
 
Jang Dong Woo / Dong woo
Rapper
* As I've been said before, I can't run from them ^^ They had their own charming ^^ *


Nam Woo Hyun / Woohyun
Main vocalist
* I just attract to him ^^ * 

 Lee Sung Jong / Sung Jong
Vocalist and maknae
* He was a pretty boy ^^ *
 
 
Kim Myun Soo / L
Vocalist and visual
* He had many fans and its true that he had cute face ^^ Yup I admit he was popular !
Ah didn't knew this was a gif ^^ *
 
 
Kim Sung Gyu / Sung Gyu
Leader and main vocalist
* Its pretty weird here coz my first bias not a leader ! Oh my 
I love his face XD *
 
 
Lee Sung Yeol / Sungyeol
 Vocalist 
* He so charming tho ^^ *
 
omo there have 3 Sung brothers here !
 
p/s : 
I can't believe this
Am I an Inspirit now ?

No comments: