Tuesday, January 22, 2013

GOLDEN DISK AWARD IN MALAYSIA DAY 2

** THESE PICS AND VIDS WAS OFFICIALY MINE :) **
DONT FORGET CREDIT TO ME ^ ^

Okay here my second day in G.D.A :D
Today I've been queue early than before
Its kinda early but not so early la ~
Today Mr.GD will perform so I have been enthusiastic to came early ^^
So today I've got enter the actual rockpit area
I've been in row 3/4 at first in rockpit line

But when the concert have been started and everybody gonna wild
I'm afraid that I can't see the performance well
Then I just think that i should bought the Samsung Galaxy zone
But what can I don't have extra money :(
Then after I've been survived for a few minutes
Then I made my decision to look the performance from the back
* I should bring my little stood for stand next time ~ *

Suprise ! The view from the back was too clear
But not too far at the back ~
I'm satisfied with the view ^^

Oh ya please keep update with my channel in youtube
coz I'm still uploading my fancam there ^^
http://www.youtube.com/user/aienjiyong/videos?view=0
Hope u guys enjoy (^^)

Okay here a bif of the event ^^




 MC Day 2 : Hongki (FT Island) and Dasom (SISTAR)

 I will list all the performances and etc below ^^
Not in sequence :) Just random :)
 Btw if I had any mistake or miss something just comment below :)
Thanks so much for your concern ^^




 1. T-ARA - Lovey Dovey
I really love (Lovey Dovey) song and I can't remember their other songs ~
(Any Queens here ? ^^)



2. Miss A -I Don't Need a Man/Touch
(I Don't Need a Man) was one of my favourite song by Miss A and i'm not Say A yet ^^




3. B.A.P -Warrior/Power
I love their performance but i'm not Baby yet ^^
Yongguk had caught my attention so far :)




4. Lee Ha yi -1234/Mamadu
I support her coz she one of YG Family ^^
But not her fans yet :)



5. SISTAR -Alone/Loving You
My favourite song was (Alone) ^^

6. Ailee - I'll Show You/Umbrella
Still looking foward with her ^^
(I'll Show You) was my favourite song ^^
I have been took her picture but didn't found ~ Sorry for that ~



6. Huh Gak
His voice really nice ^^ but I forgot the title already ~Mianhae ~



7. F(x) -Jetstar/Electric Shock
My favourite member : Victoria/Krystal
I'm a part of AFF(X)TIONS too ^^



8. K.Will - Please Dont/Need you
He really look alike Daesung ^^ I love his voice and songs ^^



9. Teen Top - To You/Crazy
My favorite member : L.Joe/Changjo/Chunji
I love all their songs <3 2nd="" best="" br="" day="" fancam="" i="" my="" on="" think="">

 
10. Epik High -Up/Fan
My favourite member : Tablo
Support them ^^ YG family !
There was another one song but forgot the title ~



11. Secret -Love is Move
There was another one song ~ Forgot again, Mianhae ~



12. G-DRAGON - One of A Kind / Light It Up ft Tablo / Crayon / Heartbreaker
The man who i've been waiting for !
A boy who would be my reason I've been there for 2 days
My first bias on my Korean list (^^)
He was so fantastic baby ! I just enjoyed his performance ^^ 
I didn't record his performance coz I knew that will not goes well
Everytime I saw him I'm super excited and can't hold my camera properly :)

P/s :
Am I have been miss or mistake something ?
Just comment below ^^

No comments: