Friday, January 25, 2013

MY PERSPECTIVE ON TOMBOY :)

WARNING : 
FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T LIKE, JUST CLICK (X) ON YOUR RIGHT
FOR OTHERS, PLEASE READ FIRST AND RESPECT, TQ :)
I had my own perspective here
I hope we can respect each other opinion ^^ 
Thanks :)

Okay before that I would tell a bit of myself
I'm not a girlish girl and I'm not so boyish
I'm only a female who love boyish fashion with a bit sense of a girl
 I have been born with this style since I'm small :)
* Just the difference I'm more boyish when I'm small LOL *
Lately, I have been discovered about tomboy
Actually its already happen in a long time since I'm small :)
Btw its a normal things to me ^^

Now i've been introduced to tomboy back, new version of tomboy ! 
At first, I just monitoring of them then suddenly *TUP TUP* 
I admit that I've been more more interested with them recently 
I love their hairstyle, fashion, their own style, charming and many moreee
For those who are usual in tomboy world, 
you guys must be very familiar with them ^^
My top 3 favourite !
 
 
 
 I knew that you guys knew them rite ^^ 
* Just keep hide their names :) *

Okay if have anything related this title just pm me on my fb ^^
Okay thanks again for viewing and respect mine :)
  
P/s :
Okay everyone had their own perspective, I understand
Include myself :)
By the way, I'm still a girl who love boys and just maybe have a bit of interest with tomboy LOL :P 

No comments: