Sunday, January 20, 2013

GOLDEN DISK AWARD IN MALAYSIA DAY 1

** THESE PICS AND VIDS WAS OFFICIALY MINE :) **
DONT FORGET CREDIT TO ME ^ ^

Annyeonghaseyo yeorobun ^^
Today I will update about my experience in GOLDEN DISK AWARD last week ^^
It was held two days in Malaysia - 15 and 16 January 2013
I attend on that both day all because of  Mr.Jiyong a.k.a GD ^^
But he perform on 2nd day and luckily I bought both days :D



And also my others favourite k-pop artis like :
FT Island / CN Blue / F(x) / Teen Top /  BTOB / 4 Minute / SUJU

Actually when I have been attend the both days, I had love them all XD
All their performances was so DAEBAK !
Its really worth it ^_^

At first I bought my Hallyu ticket coz that only the ticket that I can afford ><
Then I've got more cheaper offer on Rockpit ticket !
I just grab the chance and sold my previous ticket :)



I came late on my first day >< coz I've got my last paper on that day
Then I've been rush to get there and arrived there at 6.45 pm
Btw there is another problem about rockpit seat, we didn't given the actual rockpit seat
Rockpit seat should have been placed before camera broadcast
Some of late rockpit ticket holder have been placed after the camera broadcast
This is not fair ~
Then after took a long time, we've been begged the security and so on
 Finally few of us have been given chance to enter the real rockpit seat
Yes ! Thanks for understanding us Mr.security ^^
I will remember your kindness :D
___________________________________________________________________________________

For all of your information !
I have been updates all of my G.D.A photos in my facebook
And please keep update with my youtube channel coz I will upload my fancam vid one by one there
http://www.youtube.com/user/aienjiyong/videos?view=0
I've been updates a bit of them here for your preview ^^ Hope you guys enjoy ^^





MC Day 1 : Yonghwa (CNBLUE) and Nicole (KARA)
 
 I will list all the performances and etc below ^^
Not in sequence :) Just random :)
 Btw if I had any mistake or miss something just comment below :)
Thanks so much for your concern ^^



1. Infinite - The Chaser/Paradise
(Paradise) was my favourite song and now (The Chaser) too will be my favourite ^^
My favorite : Hoya / Woo Hyun
* Maybe I will become a part of Inspirit one day XD *
 


2. B1A4 - Good Night
( Mianhae, I dunno much their songs and BANAs would let you knew about this )
( Please comment BANAs ^^ )



3. EXO - MAMA/History
( Mianhae, I dunno much their songs too and EXOTIC would let you knew about this )
Even I dunno about them I personally love their performance on that night <3 nbsp="" p="">


 4. Juniel - Bad Man/Illa Illa ft Younghwa CNBLUE
I admire her (^^)
I will become part of Banila too one day ^^



5. BTOB --> Insane/WOW
Really love all their songs <3 nbsp="" p="">My favourite member : Eun Kwang/ Ilhoon
I have been became a part of Melody but I still have difficult time to recognize them
 Maybe I will slowly learn about them ^^



6.  FT Island - I wish
My favourite member : Hongki/Seung Hyun
I'm forgot one of their song ~ PRIMADONNAs ?
* I am part of PRIMADONNAs too but its really shameful coz I didn't know one of their song *



 7. KARA - Step/Pandora/Mister
(Mister) was my favourite song from them ^^ Ya the butt dance :P
* Not a part of Kamilia yet *



8. BEAST - Special/Midnight Sun
(Midnight Sun) was my favourite song now ^^ even I'm not B2UTY yet ^^



9. 4 Minute - Hot Issue/Volume up
My favourite member : Hyuna/Ji Hyun/Seo Hyun
* I am part of 4NIA too ^^ *



10. Shinee - Lucifer/Sherlock
I think my best fancam on Shinee-Lucifer ^^
( I've been upload that vid ady )
I love their performance too <3 p="">


11. CN BLUE - Hey You/Intuition
My favourite member : Yonghwa
* I am part of BOICE too (^^) *



12. SUJU - Bonamana/Mr.Simple + Sexy, Free and Single/Oppa Oppa
My favourite member : Lee Teuk/Yesung
But Lee Teuk was not there and luckily there was Yesung ^^
( I was in the middle to be a part of ELF too )

P/s :
Am I have been miss or mistake something ?
Just comment below ^^

Okay G.D.A for 2nd day ^^

No comments: