Saturday, June 2, 2012

U-KISS - MALAYSIA NATIONAL YOUTH DAY 2012 !

** ATTENTION :
THESE PHOTOS AND VIDEOS WAS OFFICIALLY MINE :)
PLEASE CREDIT TO ME WHEN UPLOADING
THANK YOU (: **
Sorry for the bad quality photos and videos (:
Hope u guys enjoyed :))

Actually I'm not a "Kiss Me" but maybe I've been their fans now XD
I've been listen to their songs in the past until now
After took a long time and even went to their concert,
Finally I've make a decision that wanna get know them well :D

I've been there around 7 pm and waiting for U-kiss being on stage
There was so many fans and I've no chance for joined the fans zone
Then, I just standing outside from fans zone and starting regret for being late
I've been standing close to media area and VIP area
There's nothing to do just enjoyed the moments and much of jealousy ^ ^
Okay lets keep on to the straight point :D

The moments when Kiss Me have been waiting for
U-Kiss began playing on stage with "Binguel Binguel" :DD


Okay, these was my view when zooming from outside of fans zone
Actually, its a bit satisfied than nothing (:
Just screaming, singing and waving from far
Here the "Binguel Binguel" short video


Then, there was an intro from U-kiss :D
Hoon was very excited and forgot introduce his name LOL XD
Here the short video :)


U-kiss continued with "Dora Dora"
I've got chance enter VIP zone on this song XD Unbelieveable :DD
But YES ! Its true :)) Maybe my luck on that day ^ ^
On the beginning, this was my view


Then, ABRACADABRA *Poof !*
I've got these view (^ ^)


How close isn't ? I can't believe it too ^ ^
I only few metres away from the stage
I've been screaming, waving, even fanchant with others ^ ^ *overexcited*
* Just if my camera was fine, certainly i'll got HQ/HD photos T_T *
Mianhae guys :(
Anyway enjoy the "Dora Dora" video (:


Next, U-kiss performing "0330"


Here the "0330" video (:


They've been introduce for 2nd times

Soo Hyun <3 <3 <3

Here the short video of them (:


There's have chattering and playing games with fans
Only 3 lucky fans was picked by them for danced to Man Man Ha Ni song
They're so lucky and i'm so envious with them T T
They've got meet up, autograph card and even hug each member of U-kiss T_T
* If I'm only get this chance :( *

Then, U-kiss performing "Neverland"
* I've been addicted to this song lately ^ ^ *


Here the "Neverland" video (:


Next, U-kiss performing "Everyday"


Here the "Everyday" video (:


Finally, they doing encore by performing "Man Man Ha Ni"


Here the "Man Man Ha Ni" video (:


P/s : I'm gonna be a Kiss Me :D
Hey, Kiss Me :D I'm your new members :))
Anneyonghaseyo :DD
Soo Hyun <3
Hoon <3
Kevin <3
AJ <3
Kiseop <3
Eli <3
Dongho <3

2 comments:

GojesYoja said...

aaaaaaa..jelaous nya..nk pergi jugak!

Miss Aien said...

Hehe, akan datang pergi la XD taun lepas kan suju datang, dapat chance tak nak pergi ?