Friday, June 22, 2012

MY G-RI DREAM !

This time were much more exciting dream
I've got a tight hug from maknae Seungri (^ ^)
* Sorry for Seungri's VIP, just my luck in my dream :) *
Its a Big Bang fan meeting
I have meet GD first, but didn't get a chance for a hug *sigh*
Then, meet maknae Seungri and got a hug ^ ^
I can feel his manly body and especially his abs LOL XD
After that, I wanna meet GD again for a hug but suddenly my alarm clock was ringing
* still tried hard for a hug :D *
Aishhh, why suddenly I must woke up on this time !
Hmmmpphhh =.=
Never got a chance meet others member too ~
Maybe in the next dream 


P/s : Even its just a sweet dream but its really makes me happy XD
Btw there's G-RI :DDDD
Ni semua sebab Big Bang Alive Tour in Malaysia, sampai termimpi-mimpi (^ ^)
kekekekeke XDDD

No comments: