Saturday, June 2, 2012

BLOCK B MINI SHOWACASE IN MALAYSIA !

I really love this group since they debut
I'm a BBC :D
I'm didn't get the chance to be closer with them and even the stage T_T
That makes me very sad and disappointed with this event
* But maybe next time I will :D *
I'm just waving and singing from far 
Much jealousy for who got VIP pass and autographed pass
* If I knew where I can buy them, will buy right away *

There's no Zico T_T I hope he will get well soon :)


Park Kyung make a cute pose (^ ^)

Peace yaw (^ ^)

How far isn't ? Hmphhh
I wanna see them clearly T_T

I'm really regret for being late here *Its my fault T_T*
But once i'll redeem my mistake when have the chance
Btw I've grabbed a nice poster from the event
It's not easy when u've to snatching with other fans LOL :D


BLOCK B, please meet up with Malaysian BBC again someday
* Really hope there will be a fair ticket and not doing free concert in a mall
Its really troubled and suck ! *

P/s : I'm always late for being early on a event
There always have something undone to do
This was bad , huuuuu ^ ^


No comments: