Saturday, June 2, 2012

MY FAVOURITE K-POP ARTIST : U-KISS

Finally; i've found another my favourite k-pop group
Its hard to choose you know ^ ^
Okay, this time was a hot and popular boy group

U-Kiss :DDD

I've been heard their songs in the past as I said in the older post rite ?
Since there's no Xander and Kim Bum
* I'm really sad for both of them T_T They was so amazing tho *
Btw Hoon and AJ was so amazing too :D
I can't make desicion who's better 
Everyone got their own charming ^ ^
I love "before" and "after" U-kiss
Thats all :DDD


Soo Hyun <3
Yes ! I'm falling for this guy ^ ^
* Didnt know why must i've been falling to a leader like before :D *


Kiseop
He's different based on situation but I love his attitude :D


Eli was my friend's bias ^ ^
He looks HOT in blonded hair :D


Hoon <3
He looks cute and charming tho ^ ^


Kevin <3
I can't resist him, I love him like everyone else
He so cute and brightening ^ ^


Dongho
He was a cute baby maknae :D

P/s : Plus one more group in the list XDDDD



P/s : I dont know why I should take a long time to love them
Anyway my type blood was A
( Hard to make decision and loyal  ^ ^)

2 comments:

GojesYoja said...

minat jugak U-Kiss..tp,,minat 4 org je..so,,x boleh panggil KissMe lg..hihi

Miss Aien said...

Hehe, betul jugak, belum cukup syarat lagi tu @Ct Mawa