Friday, February 8, 2013

MY MEMORIES - GD AND BB


I have been saw my ultimate bias on my country's stage just for 3 times only
He have been here for 3 times too 
I hope I can see him again and again XD
* still not enough LOL :p *

Big Bang only once when Alive Tour in my country
For TOP and Seungri have been saw them for 2 times only
( Regarding they attend Korean Music Wave 2011 with GD )


I can't help my feeling to bought those tickets
Just to saw him and them on stage XD I couldn't miss the chance :^^
The most expensive one when I bought ticket for Alive Tour 
Maybe the most expensive will be on GD World Tour ? 
* who knows rite ? ^^ * 

If I were in South Korea now, 
I dunno how many times I will seen him on the stage LOL :P
Every year I would collect and saving money for Big Show/fan meeting/merchandie/etc
Its sure need a lots of money =,=

p/s : Jebal ! Please ! Hopefully the rumor will be true soon ~

No comments: