Friday, February 15, 2013

MY 25 K-POP QUESTIONS


I found this from a blog :) Its kinda tag question to me ^^
And just feel free to answer them ^^
You guys must try too :D


01. Who was the first Korean Band you heard?
Super Junior 
(still love them but I'm not an ELF yet until now ) 

02. Who's the most recent Korean Band you've heard?
For now always heard their songs,BTOB and Teen Top ^^

03. Who's your favorite KoreanBand?
BIG BANG!

04. Name 6 other Bands you Like:
Block B/FT Island/Teen Top/BTOB/CN Blue/Nu'est

05. Are you a fangirl/boy?
Definitely I'm 150% a FANGIRL ^_^

06. If yes, of Who?
G-dragon/Big Bang/my favorite k-pop groups

07. Do you learn the dances?
I just learn more to their movement ^^ 

08. Do you like Super Junior?
Yeah, I love them :)

09. What's your favourite SuJu song?
No Other/Bonamana/Mr.Simple

10. Do you like hip hop groups or non hip hop?
More to hip hop groups and like non hip hop too ^^

11. What's the first Korean song you heard?
Sorry Sorry - Super Junior

12. What's the last song you heard?
G-dragon - One of a kind
I'm addict to GD's solo and have been played many times xD

13. Have you ever been to any Korean concerts?
I've been to concerts and fan meetings :D
7 times in my country for now :)

14. What would you do if you saw any Korean idol walking down the street in your town?
Meet and Greet/Autograph/Take picture and etc xD

15. Which K-Idol are you most in love/lust with?
G-dragon, my ultimate bias xD

16. Which three idols would you most love to meet in person (Dead or alive)?
1. G-dragon
2. Seungri (Big Bang)
3. CL (2NE1)

17. Three things you would like to say to/ask them?
G-dragon - I love your music and I love you! (heart)
Seungri - Please take care of GD and I only count on you Riri! ^^ G-RIsm =D
CL - I wanna be talented and pretty like you :D

18. Which three idols can you relate to most?
G-dragon - A type! Have different personalities on stage and out from stage ^^
(Me too have different personalities in different places and A type too! xD)
Kiseop (U-kiss) - He looks shy and silent and well manner :)
(Just like me ^^ and not praise myself about well manner thing :P)
Dongho (U-kiss) - Seem he follow his own mood and his surrounding ^^
(sometime I would be talkative and will depend on my mood (:)

19. Which three Korean songs do you constantly replay?
1. Last Farewell - Big Bang
2. Crayon - G-dragon
3. That XX - G-dragon

20. Do you have any idols as your background?
Of course I did xD
G-dragon for lappy and G-RI couple for handphone xD

21. Which idol would you most like to get fashion/makeup advice from?
G-dragon and CL (2NE1) ! skydragon xD

22. Do you read K-Idol fan fiction?
Sometimes ^^

23. What is your favourite K-Idol related dream?
Its obviously Mr.G ^^

24. How many Korean MP3s do you have?
I never calculate them.Okay let see ~
My storage around 2 GB and above xD

25. And, finally, if you could sleep with any three idols, who would they be?
1. G-dragon
2. G-dragon
3. G-dragon


P/s : I love doing this ^^ Its fun :DD

No comments: