Saturday, February 23, 2013

BIG BANG SCENARIO 5 !


SR : GD hyung, are you there ? *peek his back*

GD : I'm always behind you maknae :)

TY : (keep calm and only face foward)

SR : But why GD hyung face the side.New trend ? I wanna face the side too :D
*follow him face the side xD*

GD : Why u following me ? Yah, maknae face foward!

SR : I wanna look cool too and btw looks foward seem bored

Staff(in front of Seungri) : Was he talking about me ? (LOL maknae :p)

DS : Feel like TOP hyung stare me but maybe my imagination 

TOP : I'm always looking at you Dae xD *stare*

DS : Hyung (gulp) ...........
(just face the side and didn't brave to peek up his back)

p/s : Actually I have no idea to do this scenario~
My favorite scenario was always this ^^
http://dirikuversusdirimu.blogspot.com/2012/08/big-bang-scenario-6.html



No comments: