Friday, November 9, 2012

MY DREAMINGGGG

Hello guys ^ ^ How have u been ?
I hope u guys will always fine ^ ^
Actually I want to update my precious experience in
 BIG BANG ALIVE TOUR in MALAYSIA
But I decide want to post it during my holiday break :)
Okay hope I will able to post it before holiday end :)

Okay now I want to share my dream again ^ ^
I dreamed that i've got backstage pass and got special place and view
for GD&TOP and TY performances's rehearsel
 
 
 

I guess maybe its ALIVE TOUR in somewhere ^ ^
More closer view like they singing in front of me >.<
And I feel like on the same stage with them
I didn't knew where is me actually >.<
 
Then I've met SR and took a lot picture with him
Btw he really friendly (^ ^)
 
I had chatting with Lee Hyo Ri unnie too 
but didn't knew why she at there,haha ^^
I didn't manage to see others members especially GD ~
I have been went up stairs and get near to BIG BANG's room
Then my "FANTASTIC BABY" alarm had woke me up
DAMN ! I just want to go to their room !
 
P/s : Please let me dreaming during my holiday day T.T



1 comment:

Farzana Azahar said...

hahaha!! unnie daebak!!!!!! arghh!! nk mimpi yg sama jugak.. thats why i can end up my day with sleep all days!!! hahaha