Friday, November 16, 2012

BIG BANG ALIVE TOUR IN MALAYSIA PART 2

Okay Part 2 here :)
After VIPs had a hard time in waiting Big Bang
Suddenly the lights turns off and everyone looked at the stage
The crowd turn into yellow crowd and the intro video have started played
Then the curtain have been dropped (STAY ALIVE-INTRO-)
VIPs start screaming and waving crazily
Its BIG BANG ! people !

Then straight to (TONIGHT) song, 
Without conscious, I've been jumping and waving crazily
Too happy and even fanchat and screaming loudly
Can't control the situation on that time :)
And my happy tears comes out 
Finally I can see them alive in front of me :')
Finally my dream comes trus X)
I miss that moment a lot :'((

Then (HAND UP) and (FANTASTIC BABY) song
I love this both energetic songs :D Its awsome and makes us feel energetic too *put ur hands up*
Even though I've been standing for a long hourssss

I had recorded the intro + tonight + hand up + fantastic baby songs but it turn out bad 
coz I've been jumped along with my camera
I'm confused which one is camera and lightstick
And start waving both of them LOL XD
That time I'm over excited and can't hold the camera properly :) heeee

Then, I will shared some picture that I've been managed captured on that time
I guess all of these pictures from their talking part 1
There's a lot of  TOP's closer picture coz he always wandering around premier rockpit A
Wish he drag along GD >.< huuuu

 

TOP and Taeyang :DD in talking part 1
Taeyang lead the crowd and VIPs followed what he have been saying ^ ^







Then (HOW GEE)  performance
Taeyang drag along his BMX bicycle on the stage ^ ^









I've been monitor on Jiyong on the big screen X) He so cute XDD



















Oh ya, this my video that I've been record for How Gee
A lot of shakeness :)



Part 3 coming up ^ ^
P/s : I admit that TOP really handsome and flawless XD
He really close X)

No comments: