Thursday, November 15, 2012

BIG BANG ALIVE TOUR IN MALAYSIA PART 1

** THESE PICS AND VIDS WAS OFFICIALY MINE :) **
DONT FORGET CREDIT TO ME ^ ^

Annyeonghaseyo ^ ^
Okay as promised, i will post my experience in 
BIG BANG ALIVE TOUR in MALAYSIA 2012
Its happen on 27 October 2012
Yeah XDDD Finally, I will able to post this ^ ^

Okay guys, I've been arrived there (Stadium Merdeka) on 3 pm
Actually I wanna be more earlier but I can't ~
At least in the morning :((
Many VIPs have been there and queueing
There's really a long queue man !
 
I didn't manage to shop and walk around there coz
I need to queue and futhermore I'm alone in that CAT 2 (A) (premier rockpit area)
My friend in CAT 5 (free seating area) and we've been splited ~
Then after the staff had helped with the queue and the stuff
I was suprised coz its actually i'm not really late that time
I think I can be more closer with stage :)
 
Suddenly its raining and fortunately I had grab my poncho earlier
VIPs still queueing even in heavy rain and wish will stop raining soon
Then, we heard BIG BANG's voice from inside the stadium XD
They made their rehearsel and welcoming us ^ ^
They also entertain us with their speech and songs
VIPs outside the stadium was so happy and enjoy the songs
Even fanchant together :D 
I've been queueing and standing alone in the line
 for almost 3 hours before the entrance open on 6 pm ~
Then after the entrance was opened and VIPs follow the line to get into the stadium
I actually have been lost for a few minutes to CAT 2 area
coz we need to go downstairs to reach the stage
Aish, if i'm not lost on that time ~ Its wasted my time :(
Then I ran and quickly find the best spot to be close to the stage
But only manage be closer with front stage
Its more than okay for me >.<

At first I've been in row 7th/8th from the stage
I had been find the chance to move foward that time


Then we've to standing and wait until the concert start on 8 pm
We've been entertained by non-stop BIG BANG mv
Fanchat together again XD Its was so fun ^ ^
Then, its raning again and more heavily than before
I can't get my poncho coz its really crowded there
I only placed a BIG BANG ALIVE towel on my head to covered my face
VIPs was really tested this time and we've been standing in the heavy rain 
Finally the rain have stopped and we've managed to look at the stage

Okay move to PART 2 please :D

No comments: