Wednesday, July 24, 2013

HEY MY VIEWERS AND FOLLOWERS ^^

Hello there ^o^ Annyeong ^o^

Sorry for not updates *bow*
I dunno how many I've to said sorry
But I reluctant to say sorry again
I like to keep my good manners :)

I've problem with lines and works ~~~
Poor lines/lots of work/etc

Actually its hard to updates coz I can't open my facebook acc
As I said before,I always updates there .......
Ya u knew office restricted things~~~
( futhermore line here TT.TT 
ughhh ~ I dunno whats wrong
even with smartphone too T^T )

okay back to my words
I've been thinking that I want to continue my personal blog in tumblr
Means all my thoughts/experience like I did in this blog ^^

For now I have a tumblr but not really my personal blog I guess
Coz I keep RE-BLOG and touch button LIKE toward what I love

Okay if I have been ready to continue SHINE MY LIFE into tumblr
I will let u guys know ^^
Anyway don't worry coz I will not ever delete this blog ^^


Here my tumblr acc for now :) Feel free to visit and follow mine ^^



p/s : ah when I want to start SHINE MY LIFE in tumblr ><


No comments: