Saturday, April 6, 2013

I NEED SOMEONE LIKE THEM

I really really envious of these girls
( Even  some of them not a real one )
Their husband really understand their fangirl thing
Even they like that,they still support their wifey obsession no matter what ^^
This was what fangirl really really want! ^^ Support!


Yoon Yoon Jae x Sung Shi Won
[Tony Ahn and H.O.T hardcore fans!]
(drama : Answer Me 1997)
- Seo In Guk and Jung Eun Ji


Yoon Tae Woong x The doctor
[Junsu and TVXQ hardcore fans!]
(drama : Answer Me 1997)
- Song Jong Ho and Lee Joo Yeon( After school's member)


Han Ga In x Yun Jung Hoon
[GD and Big Bang hardcore fans!]
- Actress and Actor


Komoto Junichi and his wife(on first and fourth picture starting from left)
[TOP and Big Bang hardcore fans!]
- Komoto Junichi(Japanese comedian) and start being a Big Bang's fan

I think there was so many couples like this but can't find others for now >.<
You can drop comments below for others ^^

p/s : I really need someone like their husband
who was really really understand their wifey obsession ^o^
If my future husband was a k-poppers too that was a bonus to me :)
I'm really glad if we can sharing our obsession together ^^



No comments: