Saturday, March 30, 2013

MY FAV KPOP ARTIST : A-PINK

Actually I had love them since their debut
But still not sure if i'm really one of their fan
Now I've been sure about this, I love almost all of their song =D



Jung Eun Ji @ Eunji
(My first ever bias in A-Pink and the one who make me love A-Pink too 
I've been love her since debut and my eyes only on her ^o^
I like everything about her and for who she really was =D)

Actually I didn't decide yet my next favourite member after Eunji
Every members have their own charming and attraction 
Then I will just post them below ^_^


Park Chorong
( omo,she the leader and why not she be the one?)


Son Naeun
( She's cute ^_^ )


Hong Yookyung
( She quite attractive too :D )


Yoon Bomi
( She's pretty ^^ )


Oh Hayoung
( Even she the maknae,she looks matured =) )


Kim Namjoo
( She have her own charming ^^)

p/s : Am I Pink Panda now ? ^^

No comments: