Saturday, September 29, 2012

MY FAV K-POP ARTIST : TEEN TOP

Now i'm in process for becoming an ANGEL XD
Before this, just love their songs then now I've been love them also
Its began with " No Perfume on U" until now " Be My Girl ? "
I've been saw their live performances on Korean Music Wave 2011 in Malaysia too :)
And now I realized why they been loved by their Angel (their fandom) :D


Changjo, i love him :D
But my love always toward rappers only
But this time, he included XD

I love you too, L.Joe :D
Its hard to choose either L.Joe or Changjo first LOL XD

Everyone must hard to refuse him, rite ?
Me too XD I've been like him first >.<
His voice have been trapped me :p

Ricky had ot my attention after Chunji once :D
He had good sense in fashion :)


The leader always the first on my list rite ?
But Changjo have took the place >.<
I love his rap :D

After a while,i'll admit he was sexy XD
I love his voice :D

P/s : Still learning about them :))
Hey Angels XD

2 comments:

Honey Pie said...

Hi!! me again huhu...Me love TEEN TOP n Ofcourse i proud to say i'm the ANGEL of teen top since their debut huhuhu...I love Niel i don't why? But his voice and dance r killing me. Why?? He is too sexy for me to handle it hahaha...When he dance his movement really hot hahahaha..Naughty me~ BBUING o^_^o BBUING!!!

Miss Aien said...

Hey chae chun >.<
Thanks for comment here :D
You're an ANGEL too ? yeay !
*Give me ten *
Yeah,Niel have a great voice and very sexy XD
I'm still new being an ANGEL :D