Saturday, August 4, 2012

BIG BANG SCENARIO 6 !


For a really looooooong time being
I really had a busy and hard days t ~
All these because of the upcoming Alive Tour in my country :D
Work hard much :) Saving much :) Worried much :)
* I can't wait until the Day XD *

Okay here my scenario XD


SR : Hyung ! Let me singing a song for you :D

GD : Aww maknae :3 You should've do that to me >.< * embrassing *



SR : Hyung ! What do you wanna from me ? Dont be like this >.< 
* Make a step backward when he see GD smirking and come closer to him *

GD : Since u've sang for me :D I wanna say thanks to you XD
* Start move foward and hold his hands and come even closer XDD *


GD : Come here maknae :p You dont have to run from your favorite hyung >.<
* Start make a step to kiss maknae >.< *

SR : Ya, I'm really appriciate that hyung but don't have to be like this XD Yah !
* Push away his hyung and wanna run away *

DS : Yah ! what u guys been doing here ? 

SR : Save me Daesung hyung T T 

GD : No, u dont :p I'll never release you,kekekeke * evil smirking * 

DS : Seem I don't wanna be the 2nd victim :p
Better i'm going now * Run away without look back LOL :D *

SR : Hyuuuuunggggggg T_T 
* completed becomed GD's victim XDD *

TOP : Yah ! Daesung don't run !
* chasing Daesung *

P/s : I really missed G-RI so much <3 p="p">
I love these Tom and Jerry scenes >.<
I really like TODAE too XD
Btw if my OTP comes true, I can accepted LOL XD



No comments: