Friday, March 16, 2012

RECOVER PREVIEW ON BIG BANG VS RUNNING MAN PART II !

I have posted my preview on Big Bang vs Running Man Part II before
Thats my preview when I watched "ON AIR"
No English sub and always loading and have to wait patiently T_T
This time I have watched them clearly with English subbed
Then, I realize I've got wrong fact there 
Mianhe everyone (^ ^)

This was my recover preview on Big Bang vs Running Man Part 2
Based on my previous post, 
I have mention wrongly about Running Man's consecution 

- Gary OUT first when he takes the lift
What a unexpected meeting when TY and GD wanna takes that lift too
Then, TY just rips his nametag

- Then, Ji Hyo was OUT ! 
SR found her first and fooling around XD
Ji Hyo no time for unlocked a door and DS came and rips her nametag

- GD meets Gwangsoo and Jong Kook ( Giraffe and Tiger )
Gwangsoo have betrayed and reveal Haha's location
GD tear off his nametag slowly and rip it off
Then, Jong Kook have escaped from Big Bang with a flash

- GD found Suk Jin hiding in a comfortable place and rip it again

- Jong Kook - Big Bang used their magic ring and spell
GD rip his nametag with the power of magic

- Jae Suk was surrounded by Big Bang and TOP rip it off with no mercy :p

- GD want to take revenge on Haha
He played the same game with Haha
Then on the second time, GD rip his nametag with satisfied

A final match between TY and Gary to determine the winner
Then, TY successful rip Gary's nametag
Good job Taeyang ^ ^

I love the moment when they cooperate with female staff
They just helping them wthout hesitation
Female staff who take oppurtunity to saw Big Bang "LIVE" in front of their eyes
What a luckiest fan ^ ^
I'm so envious of them !
* wanna work there T_T *

p/s : When GD says "Annenyonghaseyo " with his soft voice,
my heart melting and feels like wanna dropped XDD
His voice really killing me :DD

No comments: