Tuesday, November 1, 2011

BIG BANG SCENARIO 3 !


VI : Come on hyung,
we show to VIP who are the most cutest ^^

GD : Am I cute ? :D

TY : Yo, VIP !
* show his V-sign*

DS : Does that ur cute pose, hyung ?
*confused with TY*

TY : This is my cute hip hop pose

DS : Hello yeorobun :)
* smile widely and copied TY pose*

TY : Why do you copy me ?

DS : *pretend not hearing and continued smile*
Lol XD

TOP : Hello everyone :D
*smile and winked with his powerful eyes*
I'm assure many VIP will fainted

VI : I'm sure VIP will choose me XD

GD,TY,TOP and DS : (+.+)

p/s : so VIP, who are the cutest ^^
All of them were cute, but GD more cutest :D

2 comments:

LienLiendot said...

gD cute ! but taeyang superb cuteee . wakaka

Miss Aien said...

Hehe, mesti lah oppa sendiri yang lebih-lebih cute kan ? Heee